- Lecturer at Dept. of Biotechnology, Sri Krishnadevaraya University of Engineering and Technology, S.K.University, Anantapur (June 2007 – Oct2008)
2. Second research area of interest is Biopolymer Production.
- DST major project – Rs. 19.5 lakhs - Zinc-Microbe Interactions in the Sediments of Contaminated Thungabadhra river by Industrial Effluents in Kurnool District”, A.P (2012).
- P.Prasad (project fellow) Research area: Environmental Biotechnology: First major area of research is the metal microbe interactions and their role in bioremediation. The main objectives of the work is to study physico-chemical properties and metal speciation of the river water and sediments by using advanced techniques like Atomic absorption spectrophotometer, ICP-AES, ICP-OES, EXFAS, AEM etc., In addition, many of the speciation changes that occur in the sediments are mediated through microorganisms. Through the inference of chemical changes and direct microscopic evidence, these microbes are intimately associated with zinc contamination in the sediment. Isolates from the river were grown in pure culture in the laboratory to examine the chemical changes that they govern in closer detail.
- Research Scholars – Research areas Sri Hari (Ph D student) Research area - Environmental Biotechnology Topic - Biopolymer production
- A.C. Ramudu, M. Srinivasulu, M. Madakka and V. Rangaswamy. 2005. INFLUENCE OF SELECTED PESTICIDES ON AMYLASE ACTIVITY IN GROUNDNUT (ARACHIS HYPOGAEA L.) SOILS. Recent Trends in Plant Sciences (Ed. By Pullaiah et al.,) Regency Publications. pp. 215-224.
- M.Madakka and V. Rangaswamy. 2006. EFFECT OF SOME PESTICIDES ON CELLULASE ACTIVITY IN SOILS UNDER CULTIVATION OF GROUNDNUT (Arachis hypogaea L.). Nature Environment and Pollution Technology. 5 (1): 27-30.
- M.Madakka and V. Rangaswamy. 2009. EFFECT OF PESTICIDES AND INSECTICIED COMBINATIONS ON Azosirillum sps IN GROUNDNUT SOILS. Pollution Research. 28 (1) : 105-109.
- M.Srinivasulu, M.Madakka, G.Jaffer Mohiddin and V. Rangaswamy. 2009. EFFECT OF MONOCROTOPHOS CHLOROPYRIPHOS ALONE AND IN COMBINATION WITH MANCOZEB AND CARBENDAZIM ON UREASE ACTIVITY IN GROUNDNUT (Arachis hypogaea L) SOILS. ECOLOGY, ENVIRONMENT AND CONSERVATION. 16 (1): 89-94.
- M.Srinivasulu, G.Jaffer Mohiddin, M.Madakka, and V. Rangaswamy. 2010. PHOSPHATASE AND UREASE ACTIVITY IN GROUNDNUT SOILS AS INFLUENCED BY THE SELECTED FUNGICIDES. Asian journal of Microbiology, Biotechnology and Environmental Sciences. 12 (1) :143-148.
- M.Madakka, Sake Pradeep Kumar and V. Rangaswamy. 2010. INFLUNCE OF PESTICIDES ON DEHYDROGENASE ACTIVITY IN GROUNDNUT (Arachis hypogaea L) SOILS. ECOLOGY, ENVIRONMENT AND CONSERVATION 16(3):369-375.
- G. Jaffer Mohiddin, M. Srinivasulu, M. Madakka and V. Rangaswamy(2010). Influence of insecticides on the activity of amylase and cellulase in groundnut soils. ECOLOGY, ENVIRONMENT AND CONSERVATION 16(3):383-388.
- M.Madakka, and V. Rangaswamy. 2010. ACTIVITY OF AMYLASE IN BLACK CLAY AND RED SANDY CLAY SOILS AS INFLUENCED BY INSECTICIDE INTERACTION (Accepted in Journal of Research and Reviews in Biosciences) 4(1).
- M.Madakka and V. Rangaswamy. 2010. INFLUENCE OF PESTICIDES AND INSECTICIDE COMBINATIONS ON PHOSPHATASE ACTIVITY IN SOILS OF GROUND NUT FIELDS.(Under review in Journal of Pest Technology, Global Science)
- M. Srinivasulu, G. Jaffer Mohiddin, M. Madakka, P. Vasundhara and V. Rangaswamy* 2010. Influence of Pesticides Alone and in Combination on Protease Activity in Groundnut Soils. International journal of Environmental Science Development and Monitoring. 1(1):19-28