email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
DST-SERB Major Project – 25 lakhs.
Selected twice for Indian Academy Sciences, Bangalore summer projects, GATE, Recipient of Merit Scholarship by Univ. of Hyderabad.
- L. Padmavathi, K. Riazunnisa, B. Sunil and Agepati S. Raghavendra (2004) Role of Ascorbic acid during interaction between mitochondria and chloroplasts to optimize photosynthesis. (Eds. A. Van der Est and D. Bruce). Proceedings of 13th International congress of Photosynthesis: Fundamental Aspects to Global Perspective. Allen Press, Texas, USA. Vol 2: 928-929.
- K. Riazunnisa, L. Padmavathi, H. Bauwe and Agepati S. Raghavendra (2006) Markedly low requirement of CO2 for photosynthesis by mesophyll protoplasts of pea (Pisum sativum): possible roles of photorespiratory CO2 and carbonic anhydrase. Physiologia Plantarum 128: 763-772. IF:3.656
- K. Riazunnisa, L. Padmavathi, Renate Scheibe and Agepati. S. Raghavendra (2007) Preparation of Arabidopsis mesophyll protoplasts with high rates of photosynthesis. Physiologia Plantarum 129: 679-686.
- Sunil Bobba, K Riazunnisa, T Sai Krishna, Gert Schansker, Reto J Strasser, Agepati S Raghavendra and Prasanna Mohanty (2008) Novel application of fast chlorophyll a fluorescence transient (OJIP) analysis to functional integrity of protoplasts during isolation. Indian Journal of Biochemistry and Biophysics 45: 37-43. IF: 1.077
- K. Riazunnisa, L. Padmavathi, B. Sunil and Agepati S. Raghavendra (2008) Multiple factors mediate the cross talk between mitochondrial metabolism and photosynthetic carbon assimilation: important roles of ascorbate and photorespiratory CO2. Proceedings of 14th International congress on Photosynthesis. Allen Press, Texas, USA. 1064-1068
- Sai K. Talla, K. Riazunnisa, L. Padmavathi, B. Sunil, P. Rajsheel, Agepati S. Raghavendra (2011) Ascorbic acid is a key participant during the cross-talk between chloroplasts and mitochondria to optimize photosynthesis and protect against photoinhibition Journal of Biosciences 36: 163-173. IF :1.939
- K. Riazunnisa, U. Adilakshmamma, C. Habeeb khadri (2013) Phytochemical analysis and in vitro antibacterial activity of Soymida febrifuga (Roxb.) Juss. And Hemidesmus indicus (L.) Indian Journal of Applied Research 3: 57-59. IF: 0.8215
- K. Riazunnisa, Y. Chandraobulu, G. Sai sudha, C. Habeeb khadri (2013) In vitro antibacterial acitivity and phytochemical studies of some medicinal plants. International journal of Pharmaceuticals sciences Review and Research 23: 77-80. IF: 1.7
- Yousef H Aldebasi, Salah Mesalhy Aly, Riazunnisa Khateef C. Habeeb khadri (2014) Noble silver nanoparticles (AgNPs) synthsis and characterization of Ficus carica (fig) leaf extract and antimicrobial effect against clinical isolates from corneal ulcers. African Journal of Biotechnology 13 (45), 4275-4281 IF: 0.57
- P.Osman Basha, M.Madhu Sudhana Reddy, K. Riazunnisa, M. Sridhar Reddy (2015) In vitro evaluation of tomato genotypes for salt tolerance at seedling stage. International Journal of Plant, Animal and environmental sciences. 5 (1), 102-106