- July 2009 – Present, Assistant Professor, Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa.
- K.S.N.Reddy, D.Deva Varma, N.Babu Rao and T.Lakshmi Prasad Surface microtextures of heavy minerals from Pudimadaka to Pentakota nearshore and inner shelf sediments, East coast of India. Jour. Ind. Acad. Geosci, (2001) Vol: 44, pp. 15-22
- K.S.N.Reddy, T.Lakshmi Prasad and N.Babu Rao.Sediment movement studies of Yarada – Gangavaram coastal sands, south of Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh (2004). Jour. Ind. Asso. Sed, V. 23 (1&2), pp: 149-158.
- K. S. N. Reddy, T. Lakshmi Prasad and N. Babu Rao.Relationship of heavy mineral redistribution in different microenvironments to seasonal changes of beach processes in an embayed beach of Yarada – Gangavaram, North coastal Andhra Pradesh (2007) Journal of the Geological Society of India, v.70, pp.963-974
- K.S.N.Reddy, C.V.Raman and T.Lakshmi Prasad Distribution Patterns of Organic Matter and Calcium Carbonate in Mahanadi – Gosthani Shelf Sediments, Northwest of Bay of Bengal (2008) Journal of Indian Association of Sedimentologists, Vol. 27(1), pp. 87-92
- K.S.N.Reddy, C.V.Raman and T.Lakshmi Prasad Minor and Trace Elemental Geochemistry of Mahanadi-Nagavali Shelf sediments,Northwest Bay of Bengal (2008) Journal of Indian Academy of Geosciences, Vol.51(2), pp 27-39
- K.S.N.Reddy, C.V.Raman and T.Lakshmi Prasad Major Elemental Geochemistry of Mahanadi-Nagavali Shelf sediments, Northwest Bay 7f Bengal. Environmental Geochemistry (2008) Vol 11(1&2), pp.11-18
- S.S.Asadi, C.H.Hanumantha Rao, T.Lakshmi Prasad and M.Anji Reddy Evaluation of physical characteristics using geomatics: a case study (2010) Indian Journal of Science and Technology, Vol.3 (4), pp 450-454
- S.S.Asadi, Ch.Hanumantha Rao, M.J.Ratnakanth Babu and T.Lakshmi Prasad A Study on Landuse/land cover changes around Hyderabad International Airport using Remote Sensing techniques. (2010) The Ecoscan, Vol.4 (2&3), pp. 247-253
- S.S.Asadi, T.Lakshmi Prasad Ch.Hanumantha Rao, M.J.Ratnakanth Babu, and A.V.S.Prasad Natural resource management through creation of physical characteristics information using Remote Sensing and GIS, a model study from Khandaleru catchment. International journal of Earth Sciences and Engineering. (2011) International Journal of Earth and Engineering Sciences, Vol. 4 (2), pp. 286-296
- 10. T.Lakshmi Prasad, S.S.Asadi, M.R.K.Reddy, T.Siva Prathap and G.Sudarasana Raju Identification of Surface Water pollution zones using Remote Sensing and GIS: A model study from parts of Visakhapatnam District, A.P.” Proceedings of National Seminar cum Workshop on “Environment and Sustainable Development in Mineral Industry & Solid Waste Management (ESD-MISM-2011 Seminar Volume)” pp. 17-23