2. As Lecturer/Sr. Lecturer in UGC scale in YSRM Aided Degree College, Kadapa from 1999 to 2007.
3. As Guest Faculty in Sri Padmavathi Women’ from 1997 to 1999.
4. As Full time Lecturer in Vijaya Durga Degree College, Kurnool from 1995 to 1997.
- “Theme of Conjugality in the SelectedShort Stories of Jhumpa Lahiri’s Interpreter of Maladies”, Forum for Musings: JNTUH Journals of English Studies, Hyderabad, Vol. V, No.11, April, 2011.
- “Facts of Folk – Art in Telugu – Caste Dimensions” – The Legacy of Sree Narayana Garu, Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University, Hyderabad PP 289-300, 2011.
- The Limbo of Suffering in Eliots “Portrait of A Lady”, Forum for Musings: JNTUH Journals of English Studies, Hyderabad, Vol. IV, No. 1, July, 2010.
- Published a Book Ngugi Wa Thingo’s Fictional works: A Study, Prestige Publishers, 2007.
- “A patient Etherized upon a Table: Love song of J. Alfred Pruforck” TRIVENI,Vol. 75, No.2, April-June, 2006.
- Exploitation in Ngugi Wa Thingo’s Novels Litcrit, Vol. 32, No. 1 & 2,June-December, 2006.
- From Subjection to Liberation: Portrayal Woman in Ngugi Novels, Common Wealth Review. Vol. XVIII, No.1. 2008.
- Identity Crisis in Anita Nair’s Ladies Coupe, Sabaltern Concept in Indian Writings in English, Trinity Press,New Delhi, 2015, ISBN—978-93-84872-27-4 co-authored with my scholar A.Sasi Kala)
- Teaching English language through Advertisements, 21st Century Learners : Learning Styles and Strategies (8th International ELTAI Conference July, 2013.)
- Using Newspapers to Teach English as second Language in Indian Classrooms New Media Technology & Society, 2012, ISBN: 978-93-82163-640
- Dynamic of Personal Relationship in Chitra Benerjee’s “ The Unknown Errors of over Lives” Indian Literature in English: Some Reflections ISBN -978-81922866-16,Oct, 2012.(co-authored with my scholar, Srikanth Reddy)
- Teaching English Language At Higher Level – A Paradigm Shift, Critical Expressions, 2011.ISBN—978-81-89972-38-7.
- Man’s Rejection of Violence and Acceptance of Love as a Unifying Phenomenon in Christopher Fry’s Thor, with Angles: Opinions & Critiques on World Renowned Literature , Jaipur, 2011. ISBN—978-93-80274-12-6.( co-authored with Sashikanth)
- Images Of Colour In Rita Dove’s Poetry, Poet Crit An International Bi-annual Refereed Journal of Literary Criticism & contemporary Poetry, XXVII, July, 2014 no.2 ISSN 09702830
- Neil Simon’s Last of Red Hot Lovers As a Domestic Tragedy, Literary Vibes A Refereed National Journal in English Studies, Volume111, issue 1, January, 2014 ISSN 2320-6896.
- Midlife Crisis in Dark Comedies of Neil Simon, Sri Venkateswara University Journal of English Studies, Tirupati Volume 8 January, 2011.ISSN 2230-7923
- Theme of Conjugality in the Selected Short Stories of Jumpa Lahiri’s Interpreter of Maladies, ‘Festchrift’ of Forum of Musings: JNTUH Journal of English Studies, Hyderabad, 2011 Vol. V, No.11, ISSN: 2231-0266.
- From Subjugation to Liberation: Study of Women in Ngugi wa Thiongo’s Fiction, The Common Wealth Review, An International Refereed journal VOL XV111, NO 1, JULY 2010,.
- Limbo of Suffering: Potrait of a Lady Forum of Musings: JNTUH Journals of English Studies, Hyderabad 2010. ISSN2231-0266.
- Asif Currimboy’s The Dumb Cancer: A Theatrical Feat, Maualana azad University Journal of English language and literature: An international refereed journal, 2011. SEP.ISSN—9268.
- Facets of Folk-Art in Telugu – Caste Dimensions, Journal of Dravidian Studies, Kuppam. 2011. JUNE, 2010VOL VII NO 3-4 ISSN 0976-5182.9(co-authoured with N.Eswar Reddy)
- Theme of Exploitation in Ngugi Wa Thiongo’s Novels LITCRIT Vol. 32,NO 182 June-December, 2006 PP 99-108.Reg no KERENG/2002/1154.
- Feminine Prospective in Anitha Nair’s Lessons in Forgetting The Commonwealth Review, Delhi an international refereed literary Journal ISSN No. 0974-0473,Vol. XXI, No2, 2013. (co-authored with my scholar A.Sasi Kala)
- Triple Exploitation in Ngugi War Triongo’s A Grain of Wheat’ The Commonwealth Review, Delhi an international refereed literary Journal Vol. XXI, No3, 2013.
- Neil Simon’s Brighton Beach Memoirs As Domestic Comedy, Contemporary Vibes Oct.- Dec. 2013 Vol. 9 No;33 ISSN o975-1750. Refereed Journal (co-authoured with G.Satya)
- Reading Neil Simon’s Gingerbread- Lady with a cross cultural Perspective”, International Peer Reviewed Literary Journal, Rock Pebbles, April- June, 2013 Vol.XVII, No.II, ISSN 0975-0509. (co-authoured with G.Satya)
- The Politics of Identity : the Novelist Art of Philip Roth The Literary Criterion, 2013( a Reputed Journal From 1954).