Yogi Vemana University Kadapa CampusYogi Vemana University Kadapa CampusYogi Vemana University Kadapa CampusYogi Vemana University Kadapa CampusYogi Vemana University Kadapa CampusYogi Vemana University Kadapa CampusYogi Vemana University Kadapa CampusYogi Vemana University Kadapa CampusYogi Vemana University Kadapa CampusYogi Vemana University Kadapa CampusYogi Vemana University Kadapa CampusYogi Vemana University Kadapa CampusYogi Vemana University Kadapa Campus
Dr. E. C. Surendranatha Reddy
Ph.D. (2008) Sri KrishnaDevaraya University, Anatapur.
PDF/Teaching experience :
- Worked as Quality Control Analyst in Shantha Biotech ltd. from 2003-2005 in Quality Control Analysis
- Worked as Academic Consultant in Yogi Vemana University from 2006-2009 in Teaching experience.
- Working as Assistant Professor in Yogi Vemana University from 2009- Till date in Teaching experience.
Area/s of research interests :
Plant Molecular Biology, Plant
Tissue Culture and Plant pathology
Projects undertaken :
Submitted to DST under fast track young scientist scheme.
Details of significant paper publications :
1. K. Vijay Krishna Kumar, S. KR. Yellareddygari., M. S. Reddy, J. W. Kloepper, K. S. Lawrence, M. E. Miller, H. Sudini, EC. Surendranatha Reddy, X. G. Zhou and D. E. Groth. 2013. Ultrastructural studies on the interaction between Bacillus subtilis MBI 600 (Integral®) and rice sheath blight pathogen, Rhizoctonia solani. African Journal of Microbiology Research. 7(19): 2078-2086.
2. Vijay Krishna Kumar, K., Reddy, M. S., Kloepper, J. W., Yellareddygari, S. KR., Lawrence, K. S., Zhou, X. G., Sudini, H., Miller, M. E., Appa Rao Podile., Surendranatha Reddy, EC., Niranjana, S. R., and Chandra Nayaka, S. 2011. Plant growth-promoting activities of Bacillus subtilis MBI 600 (Integral®) and its compatibility with commonly used fungicides in rice sheath blight management. International Journal of Microbiology Research 3 (2): 120-130.
3. EC. Surendranatha Reddy, C. Sudhakar and N. P. Eswara Reddy 2011. Aflatoxin contamination in Groundnut induced by Aspergillus flavus type fungi: A critical review. International Journal of Applied Biology and Pharmaceutical Technology 2 (2): Volume: 2: Issue-2: April-June -2011.
4. N.P. Eswara Reddy, EC. Surendranatha Reddy and M. Jacobs 2005. Genetic diversity among anthracnose resistant and susceptible cultivars of Sorghum. Life Science reporter Vol 8 (1), 2005.
7. Prasanna Reddy.B, V.Sudhakar reddy, V.Srinivasa Reddy, EC. Surendranatha Reddy and B. Ravindra Reddy. Validation and stability indicating RP-HPLC method for the determination of Sildenafil Citrate in pharmaceutical formulations. International Journal of Applied Biology and Pharmaceutical Technology – Volume: I: Issue-1 May-July -2010.
8. Prasanna Reddy.B, Mathsa.Jayaprakash, Kotta.Sivaji, G.T.Jyothesh Kumar, EC.Surendranatha Reddy and B.Ravindra Reddy. Determination of Pantoprazole Sodium and Lansoprazole in individual dosage form tablets by RP-HPLC using single mobile phase. International Journal of Applied Biology and Pharmaceutical Technology- Volume: I: Issue-2: Aug-Oct -2010.
9. K. Vijay Krishna Kumar, M. S. Reddy, J. W. Kloepper, K. S. Lawrence, X. G. Zhou, EC. Surendranatha Reddy, H. Sudini, and M. E. Miller. 2011. Screening and Selection of Elite Plant Growth-Promoting Rhizobacteria (PGPR) For Suppression of Rhizoctonia solani and Enhancement of Rice Seedling vigor. Journal of Pure and Applied Microbiology – Vol.5 (2), p.641-651.
10. Nirmala Jyothi Lukkani and EC.Surendranatha Reddy. Evaluation of plant growth promoting attributes and Biocontrol potential of native fluorescent Pseudomonas spp. against Aspergillus Niger causing collar rot of ground nut. International Journal of Plant, Animal and Environmental Sciences. Volume – 4, Issue – 4. Oct-Dec- 2014.
11. Nirmala Jyothi Lukkani and EC.Surendranatha Reddy. Sulphur oxidation by fluorescent pseudomonads isolated from ground nut rhizospheric soil and their variability in sulphate production. International Journal of Current Research. Vol. 7, Issue, 01, pp.11373-11377, January, 2015.
12. Nirmala Jyothi Lukkani, EC. Surendranatha Reddy. Essential Nutrients Solubilization Ability of Fluorescent Pseudomonads and their Multinutrient Management .International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), Volume- 4 Issue- 3, March 2015,p. 43-49.
www.yogivemanauniveristy.ac.in is the registered, authentic and official website of Yogi Vemana university, Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh. The university holds no responsibility for any advertisements/ notifications/ news items displayed in fictitious, dubious and fraudulent websites operated by illegal agencies. Browsers are requested to ascertain the veracity of the content by visiting the official website.