Yogi Vemana University Kadapa CampusYogi Vemana University Kadapa CampusYogi Vemana University Kadapa CampusYogi Vemana University Kadapa CampusYogi Vemana University Kadapa CampusYogi Vemana University Kadapa CampusYogi Vemana University Kadapa CampusYogi Vemana University Kadapa CampusYogi Vemana University Kadapa CampusYogi Vemana University Kadapa CampusYogi Vemana University Kadapa CampusYogi Vemana University Kadapa CampusYogi Vemana University Kadapa Campus
Ph.D. in Microbiology, Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur (2007)
PDF experience :
- Post-doctoral fellow (Nov 2007- Feb 2008) Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore, India
- Post Doctoral Fellow (Nov 2007- Feb 2008) Dong-A University, Busan, South Korea.
Area/s of research interests :
Industrial Microbiology and Microbial enzymes Biotechnology
1. BK21 (Brain Korea21) Fellowship, Dong-A University, College of Natural Resources and Life Science, South Korea (March 2009 – June 2009).
2. Received Appreciation Certificate for invited talk at 49th International Symposium of Korean Society of Life Science conducted by Hannam University, Daejon, South Korea, from October 10-11, 2008.
Details of significant paper publications :
1. G.Satheesh kumar, M.Subhosh Chandra, K.V. Mallaiah, P. Sreenivasulu and Yong-Lark Choi. 2010. Purification and characterization of highly thermostable α-amylase from thermophilic Alicyclobacillus acidocaldarius. Biotechnology and Bioprocess Engineering,15(3): 435-440.
2. M. Subhosh Chandra, B. Viswanath and B. Rajasekhar Reddy. 2010. Optimization of extraction of β-endoglucanase from the fermented bran of Aspergillus niger. Indian Journal of Microbiology,50: S122-S126.
3. Lee Sang-Cheol, Sun-Hee Kim, In-Hye Park, Soo-Yeol Chung, M. Subhosh Chandra and Yong-Lark Choi. 2010. Isolation, Purification and Characterization of Novel Fengycin S from Bacillus amyloliquefaciens LSC04 Degrading-Crude Oil.. Biotechnology and Bioprocess Engineering,15: 246-253.
4. Youn-Ju Jung, Yong-Seok Lee, In-Hae Park, M Subhosh Chandra, Keun-Ki Kim, and Yong-Lark Choi. 2010. Molecular cloning, purification and characterization of thermostable β-1,3-1,4 glucanase from Bacillus subtilis A8-8. Indian Journal of Biochemistry and Biophysics, 47: 203-210.
5. Yong-Seok Lee, In-Hae Park, Ju-Soon Yoo, Hae-Sun Kim, Soo-Yeol Chung, M Subhosh Chandra, and Yong-Lark Choi. 2009. Gene expression and characterization of 2-keto-3-deoxy-gluconate kinase, a key enzyme in the modified Entner-Doudoroff pathway of Serratia marcescens KCTC 2172. Electronic Journal of Biotechnology, 12(3):ISSN: 0717-3458.
6.B.Viswanath, M. Subhosh Chandra, K.Praveen Kumar, H.Pallavi and B. Rajasekhar Reddy. 2008. Fungal laccases and their biotechnological applications with special reference to bioremediation. Dynamic Biochemistry, Process Biotechnology and Molecular Biology,2(1): 1-13 (InvitedReview).
7.M.Subhosh Chandra, Buddolla Viswanath and B.Rajasekhar Reddy. 2007. Cellulolytic enzymes on lignocellulosic substrates in solid state fermentation by Aspergillus niger. Indian Journal of Microbiology, 47: 323-328.
8. Vijay A.K.B.Gundi, B. Viswanath, M.Subhosh Chandra, V.Narahari Kumar and B. Rajasekhar Reddy.2007. Activities of cellulase and amylase in soils as influenced by insecticide interactions. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety, 68: 278-285.
9. B.Viswanath, M.Subhosh Chandra, H. Pallavi and B. Rajasekhar Reddy. 2008. Screening and assessment of laccase producing fungi isolated from different environmental samples. African Journal of Biotechnology, 7(8): 1129-1133.
10. M.Subhosh Chandra, B.Rajasekhar Reddy and Yong-Lark Choi. 2008. Optimization of extraction of Filter paperase from the fermented bran of Aspergillus nigerin solid state fermentation. Journal of the Korean Society for Applied Biological Chemistry, 51(4): 155-159.
www.yogivemanauniveristy.ac.in is the registered, authentic and official website of Yogi Vemana university, Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh. The university holds no responsibility for any advertisements/ notifications/ news items displayed in fictitious, dubious and fraudulent websites operated by illegal agencies. Browsers are requested to ascertain the veracity of the content by visiting the official website.