Yogi Vemana University Kadapa CampusYogi Vemana University Kadapa CampusYogi Vemana University Kadapa CampusYogi Vemana University Kadapa CampusYogi Vemana University Kadapa CampusYogi Vemana University Kadapa CampusYogi Vemana University Kadapa CampusYogi Vemana University Kadapa CampusYogi Vemana University Kadapa CampusYogi Vemana University Kadapa CampusYogi Vemana University Kadapa CampusYogi Vemana University Kadapa CampusYogi Vemana University Kadapa Campus
Assistant Professor Dept of Applied Mathematics
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Work experience (PDF/Teaching etc.) :
7 years in SPWD & PG College, Tirupati,
4 years in YSR Engineering College of YVU, Proddutor,
3 years in YVU College, Kadapa.
Area of research interest :
Fluid Dynamics, Heat and Mass Transfer,
Boundary layer flows, Nano Fluids,
Magneto Hydrodynamics, Peristaltic flows .
Research students (Ph.D awarded/working):
1. K.Subbarayudu 2. L.Wahidunnisa
Awards and achievements:
Selected Best Publications :
1. S. Suneetha and P. Bala Anki Reddy , Investigation on Graphene Nanofluids and its applications - A brief literature review, Research Journal Of Pharmacy And Technology, vol.9, no:5, may 2016. ISSN 0974-3618 (Print), 0974-360X (Online).
2. P. Bala Anki Reddy and S. Suneetha, Boundary layer flow of maxwell nano fluid over an exponentially stretching surface with alligned magnetic field and convective boundary condition, Global journal of pure and applied mathematics (GJPAM), 2016. (accepted). Print ISSN : 0973-1768. Online ISSN: 0973-9750.
3. P. Bala Anki Reddy, K. Venkateswara Raju and S. Suneetha, Effects of variable viscosity and thermal Diffusivity on MHD free convection flow along a moving vertical plate embedded in a porous medium with heat generation, Global journal of pure and applied mathematics (GJPAM), 2016. )(accepted). Print ISSN : 0973-1768. Online ISSN: 0973-9750.
4. P. Bala Anki Reddy, S. Suneetha and N. Bhaskar Reddy, Numerical Study of MHD Boundary Layer Slip Flow of a Maxwell Nanofluid over an exponentially stretching surface with convective boundary condition, Propulsion and Power Research (2016)(accepted). ISSN: 2212-540X.
5. K. Gangadhar and S. Suneetha, “ Soret and Dufour Effects on MHD Free Convection Flow of a Chemically Reacting Fluid Past over a Stretching Sheet with Heat Source/Sink”, Open Science Journal of Mathematics and Application, Vol. 3, No. 5, Pp: 156-166, 2015. (ISSN Print: 2381-4934 ISSN ,Online: 2381-4942).
6. S. Suneetha, “MATHEMATICS AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCE”, International journal of business intelligence and innovations, Special Volume, Issue 2, pp. 106-114, 2015.(ISSN No.2348 4705).
7. S. Suneetha and K. Gangadhar, “ Thermal Radiation Effect on MHD Stagnation Point Flow of a Carreau Fluid with Convective Boundary Condition” Open Science Journal of Mathematics and Application, 3(5): 121-127, 2015. (ISSN Print: 2381-4934 ISSN ,Online: 2381-4942).
8. S. Suneetha and B. Mamatha, “Thermal diffusion effect on MHD heat and mass transfer flow past a porous vertical plate embedded with non-homogeneous porous medium” International Journal of Mathematical Modeling Simulation and Applications, Vol.5, No.1, 2012. (ISSN:0973-8355).
9. P. BalaAnki Reddy, N. Bhaskar Reddy and S. Suneetha, Radiation effects on MHD flow past an exponentially accelerated Isothermal Vertical plate with uniform Mass diffusion in the presence of Heat Source, Journal of Applied Fluid Mechanics, Volume 5, No.3, pp 119-126, 2012.(ISSN 1735-3645).
10. S.Suneetha and N. Bhaskar Reddy, Radiation and mass transfer effects on MHD free Convection flow past a moving vertical cylinder embedded in porous medium”, Journal of Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering. Vol. 7, No.1, pp.1-10, 2010. (ISSN: 1813-8535)
Any specific inclusions (books, patents, collaborations etc.):
Title of the book : Convective Flow Past a Vertical Plate With Dissipation,
LAP, LAMBERT Academic Publishers, Germany, 2012
ISBN NO: 978-3-659-28845-6.
www.yogivemanauniveristy.ac.in is the registered, authentic and official website of Yogi Vemana university, Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh. The university holds no responsibility for any advertisements/ notifications/ news items displayed in fictitious, dubious and fraudulent websites operated by illegal agencies. Browsers are requested to ascertain the veracity of the content by visiting the official website.