Yogi Vemana University Kadapa CampusYogi Vemana University Kadapa CampusYogi Vemana University Kadapa CampusYogi Vemana University Kadapa CampusYogi Vemana University Kadapa CampusYogi Vemana University Kadapa CampusYogi Vemana University Kadapa CampusYogi Vemana University Kadapa CampusYogi Vemana University Kadapa CampusYogi Vemana University Kadapa CampusYogi Vemana University Kadapa CampusYogi Vemana University Kadapa CampusYogi Vemana University Kadapa Campus
Prof. T. Sreenivas,
DEAN, Faculty of Commerce, Management & Law
Mob: 9440261444, 8297761444 , 08562 242222 (R)
Areas of Research Interest :
Organisational Behaviour, Marketing Management
Research students (Ph.Ds/MPhils awarded)
No. of Ph.D's awarded – 05
No. of M.Phil's. Awarded – 8
No. of Books Published – 19
Number of Papers published in National/International Journals – 67
Number of Papers presented in National/International seminars – 97
Number of Chapters contributed to various Books – 52 Chapters.
Number of National seminars organized – 4
Training programmes attended ( in weeks) – 18 weeks
Conference/symposia attended :
04 (National Level)
1. Emerging India – Challenges and Opportunities during March 11-12,2004 ( acted as organizing secretary)
2. Solid Waste Management during August 18-19,2006 ( acted as Joint Organising Secretary)
3. Service Sector and Quality Management in India during February, 21-22, 2014. (acted as convener)
4. Role of Human resources in Economic Development during April 16-17, 2014. (acted as convener)
Selected best publications: Significant works authored/Co-authored
• Psychological well-being and psychological distress of patients suffering from chronic illnesses, International Journal of Advanced Research and Development, ISSN.2455-4030, July 2016, vol.1(7),Pp. 1-6
• A Study of Rural Healthcare in India, International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research and Development, ISSN. 2349-4182, July 2015, Vol.2, Issue.7, pp. 591-597
• Higher Education in India – Quality Perspective, International Journal of Advanced Research in Management and Social Sciences, ISSN. 2278-6236, Vol.4, No.7, Pp27-44, 2015
• Effectiveness of Service Delivery in Cardiology based Corporate Hospitals, International Journals of Management and Business Research, 3(1), winter 2013, PP.1-12.
• 7Ps in Corporate Hospitals – Administrators Perspective, African Journal of Business Management, 7(43), November, 2013, Pp 4363-4379.
• An Appraisal of Quality of Services in Urban Hospitals, International Journal of Research in Commerce & Management, Oct.2012, Vol.3,No.10, Pp.103-112
• Globalisation of Indian Health care services, International Journal of Multidisciplinary Management Studies, Vol.2, No.10,Pp.101-118
• How branding of Hospitals need different stroke, The Observer of Management Education, October, 2010, Vol.5,No. 10, Pp.58-65
• Retailing to Women Requires a Holistic Approach, Indian Journal of Marketing, Nov.2008, Vol. 38, No.11, Pp.22-36
• Leadership in Indian Hospitals, Indian Journal of Commerce, Oct.– Dec.2003, Vol.56, No.2,Pp.70-76
• Patient Satisfaction – A Comparative Study, Journal of Academy of Hospital Administration, July – Dec.2003, Vol.15, No.2, Pp.19-27.
• Re-structuring of Public Hospitals – A Case Study of Osmania General Hospital, A.P., Indian Journal of Commerce, Jan – June 2002, Vol.55,No.1&2, Pp. 36-44
Any specific inclusions (books, patents, collaborations etc.) Significant Books authored/Co-authored/Edited :
• Marketing of Bank Services, Madhav Books, Gurgaon, 2016,ISBN: 978-93-80615-14-1
• Economic and Social Empowerment, Discovery Publishing House Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi, 2016,ISBN:978-93-5056-806-4
• Service Quality Management, Discovery Publishing House Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi, 2016, ISBN: 978-93-5056-804-0
• Human Relations Management in Competitive Environment, Discovery Publishing House Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi, 2016, ISBN: 978-93-5056-805-7
• Service Quality gap Analysis in selected Hospitals, Lap Lambert Academic publishing, Germany, ISBN: 978-3-659-27686-6
Marketing of Hospital Services, Serials Publications, New Delhi, 2012,ISBN: 978-81-83-87-542-4
• Management Process and Behaviour, Discovery Publishing House, New Delhi, 2011, ISBN: 978-81-8356-998-9
• Globalization and Emerging India, Discovery Publishing House, New Delhi,2006, ISBN: 81-8356-055-5
• Perspectives of Indian Agriculture, Industry and Infrastructure, Discovery Publishing House, New Delhi, 2006, ISBN: 81-8356-057-1.
• Management of Hospitals, APH Publishing Corporation, New Delhi, 2003, ISBN: 81-7648-412-1
Visited Boston, Maschusetts, USA under Group Study exchange programme sponsored by Rotary International during Feb-Mar, 2007 and visited Harvard Business school, MIT, Boston Business school and Salem school of Management.
www.yogivemanauniveristy.ac.in is the registered, authentic and official website of Yogi Vemana university, Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh. The university holds no responsibility for any advertisements/ notifications/ news items displayed in fictitious, dubious and fraudulent websites operated by illegal agencies. Browsers are requested to ascertain the veracity of the content by visiting the official website.