Yogi Vemana University Kadapa CampusYogi Vemana University Kadapa CampusYogi Vemana University Kadapa CampusYogi Vemana University Kadapa CampusYogi Vemana University Kadapa CampusYogi Vemana University Kadapa CampusYogi Vemana University Kadapa CampusYogi Vemana University Kadapa CampusYogi Vemana University Kadapa CampusYogi Vemana University Kadapa CampusYogi Vemana University Kadapa CampusYogi Vemana University Kadapa CampusYogi Vemana University Kadapa Campus
Ph.D. (History), A.N.U., Guntur, in 1999
1. Special Officer, Acharya Nagarjuna University, Ongole Campus from 1-04- 2008
to 4- 08- 2009.
2. Honorary Director for Government College Boys Hostels from its inception i.e. 1999 to 2010, inmates strength above 1000
3. Regional Co – ordinator, ICET – 2008 and ICET- 2009 for Prakasam District.
4. Coordinator, Web Based Counseling ICET, EAMCET, EDCET- 2008 and ICET, EAMCET- 2009 for Prakasam District.
5. Incharge Head, Dept of History, Acharya Nagarjuna University, Ongole Campus from 4-07- 2000 to 4- 08- 2009.
6. Incharge Special Officer, Acharya Nagarjuna University, Ongole Campus from 4-07- 2000 to 4- 08- 2009.
7. Member, Board of Studies, Dept of History & Archaeology, Acharya Nagarjuna University.
8. N.S.S. Program Officer, Acharya Nagarjuna University, Ongole Campus Unit from 28-10- 2005 to 4-08- 2009.
9. Co-ordinator, Faculty weekly seminars from 2006 to 2007, Acharya Nagarjuna University, Ongole Campus.
10. Governing Body Member, Central School Ongole from 1-04- 2008 to 4-08-2009.
11. Acted as a Squad Leader and University Observer for all type of Acharya Nagarjuna University Examinations from 1997 to 2009.
12. Acted as Inspection Team Member for Seven Degree colleges with P.G. Departments for the academic year 2009- 10, Acharya Nagarjuna University.
13. Special Officer (Enquiry Team Member, Acharya Nagarjuna University) B.Ed. Examinations for 2008 &09 for Prakasam District.
14. N.S.S. Coordinator, Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa from 20- 07-2010 to till date.
15. Acted as Inspection Team Member for Fifteen Degree colleges with P.G. Departments for the academic year 2010-2011.
16. Acted as Inspection Team Member for Five B.Ed, M.Ed & B.PEd Colleges during
the Academic year 2011 – 2012.
17. Acting as member for Central Admissions Committee, Yogi Vemana University.
Area/s of research interests :
Modern Indian History, Dalit Studies.
Fellowship: JRF& NET (UGC), New Delhi (1992 – 1997).
Details of significant paper publications :
1. An author of the current Intermediate History second year Text Book published by Telugu Academy and
Prescribed by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh (Both Telugu & English versions).
2. The Famine of 1876-1878. The Christian Missionary Relief Activities in Guntur and Nellore Districts of Andhra Pradesh” (South Indian History Congress proceedings Vol. XIII, Coimbatore, 1993).
3. “Service render by the Western Christian Missionaries to the Untouchables in the Field of Education in Costal Andhra Districts” paper submitted to the 66th Indian History Congress held at Visva-Bharati, Santiniketan, West Bangal on 28-30 January, 2006, and same was published.
4. “Origin and Growth of Untouchability and Boken Men Theory of Ambedkar” paper communicated to publish in “ CLIO”: Dr. M. Pattabhirama Reddy Commemorative Volume, Mallampalli Somasekhara Sarma Centre for Historical Studies, Nellore, A.P., INDIA.
5. “Assignments of Lands to Depressed Classes in Costal Andhra 1917-1947” paper submitted to 31st session of A.P History Congress held at Kadapa on 6th & 7th Jan-2007. The same was published.
6. “Service render by the Western Christian Missionaries to the Untouchables in the Field of Health & Medicine in Costal Andhra Districts” paper submitted to 67th session of the Indian History Congress held at Farook College, Calicut University, Feroke, Kerala on 10-12 March, 2007.
7.“Emergence of Dalit Movements in Andhra and Dr. B.R. Ambedkar’s Influence” the 68th session of Indian history Congress held at University of Delhi, New Delhi from 28-30 January 2008 and was published.
8. “Literature and the Press Against Untouchability in First Half of the 20th Century” the 32nd session of Andhra History Congress held at Kakatiya University, Warangal on 4-5 January, 2008.
9.“Mission Hospitals and Untouchables in Costal Andhra during the 20th Century” A National Seminar on Application of Modern Science & Technology in India During the British Rule: A Special Focus on the 20the Century, held at Gudivada on 28 the & 29th August 2008. Awaited for publications
10. Published in 33rd session of the Andhra History Congress on 4th & 5th January-2009 at Karnool. Entitled “Assignment of House sites and Starting of Co-operative Societies to the Depressed Classes during the British Raj in costal Andhra Districts”.
11. Published in the UGC sponsored Global Seminar on Understanding & Interrogating Fourth World Literatures. The title of the paper, “A Historical Perspective of Dalit Literature During First Half of the 20th Century in India”.
12. A paper submitted to 70th Session of the Indian History Congress to be held from March 12 to 14 2010. The title is,”The British Raj & Education to The Panchamas”, the same was published.
www.yogivemanauniveristy.ac.in is the registered, authentic and official website of Yogi Vemana university, Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh. The university holds no responsibility for any advertisements/ notifications/ news items displayed in fictitious, dubious and fraudulent websites operated by illegal agencies. Browsers are requested to ascertain the veracity of the content by visiting the official website.