- 6 Months Experience as a Project Associate in Andhra Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation, Hyderabad
- 13 Months Experience as an Asst. Manager Public Relations in Andhra Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation, Hyderabad.
- 13 Months Experience as a V.I.P Guide lecturer for International Tourists in Salarjung Museum, Hyderabad.
Chowmahalla Palace, Hyderabad Museum Setup work.
- 1 YEAR Experience as a Research Assistant in National Museum , New Delhi.
Editorial Board: ACME Intellects International Journal for Management – Karnataka.
- 2010 - “Amukta Malyada – Eco-Tourism”, Panchashati, 500th Coronation Celebrations Of Sri Krishna Devaraya, (Chief Editor: Sri Shashibhushan Kumar, District Collector & Megistrate, Chairman), Kadapa.
- 2011 - “Culture, Heritage and Diversity As Tourism Resources: A Case Study of Kadapa District, Andhra Pradesh” – Proceedings of XXXV(35) Session of A.P.History Congress, Kuppam.
- 2011 - “A Note on Baudhasree Archaeological Museum, Guntur – Andhra Pradesh”, Proceedings of XXXI (31st ) Session of SIHC, Kadapa, (ISSN 2229-3671).
- 2012 - “A Role of Marketing in Cultural Tourism in Andhra Pradesh”, Emerging Management Practices in Global Perspectives, (ed) By Dr.Y.Subbarayudu , New Delhi, 2012, (ISBN: 978-81-921579-0-0).
- 2012 - “Handicrafts of Andhra Pradesh” – Hand Book For Archaeological Guides, Dr.Y.S.R. National Institute of Tourism and Hospitality Management, Hyderbad, General Editor: Chandana Khan, IAS, Secretary Tourism, Govt. Of Andhra Pradesh.
- 2012 - “Media and Technology as an Important Tool in Tourism Marketing”, - New Media Technology & Society, Edited By T.Shyam Swaroop, New Delhi. (ISBN: 978-93-82163-64-0).
- 2012 - “Museums and Galleries As Products of Cultural Tourism in Andhra Pradesh”, A Journal of Dr.Y.S.R NITHM, Hyderabad, (ISSN: 2231-6213Earth )
- 2013 - “Structural Jewel of Badami Chalukyas – Alampur in Andhra Pradesh”, Proceedings of XXXII session of SIHC, Chennai, (ISSN -2229 – 3671).
- Historical Temples as Tourism Products for a Development of a Cultural Tourism In A.P. – A Case Study, A.P.History Congress, Guntur, P.31, 2009 March.
- Recent Archaeological Explorations and Discovery of Buddhist sites in Andhra Pradesh, A.P.History Congress, Tirupathi, 2003.
- On the traditions and Techniques of Burying the Dead in Proto Historic Andhra,A.P.History Congress, Siddhipet, 2004.
- Mulugu – Ghanpur Temples in Warangal District – A Study, Dr.Sadiq Naqvi Felicitation Volume, P.853-859, 2005.
- Inole Temple – A Case Study, National Seminar at Osmania University, Hyderabad,P.172-183, 2004.
- Amuktamalyada – Paryavarana Spruha, Panchashathi volume, P. 27, 2010.
- Buddhist Sites and Monuments as Cultural Tourism Products, National Seminar on Tourism at Tanuku, 2010 Nov.